Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Having Fun!



The girls are getting ready for swimming lessons, so I had a chance to sit down and write. I am settling in well here. Jurene is taking good care of me. She lets me sleep with the cats during the day and last night Nitrocat let me look through all of her postal letterbox stamps in her journal while they were sleeping. She has hundreds!
Frankie the Moose is here too and I guess Pinky Poo is supposed to arrive soon. Frankie cootied me while I was napping yesterday! He said he is learning from the Cootie Crew. Today we exchange stamps and personal travellers and I got to stamp a really cool set of stamps from a PLB. It was McElligott's Pool from the Welcome to Seussville! ring.
Nitrocat told me that while I am here she wants me to help her plant a night time letterbox. She said she has never done that before and wants to try.
Jurene read the story of Stellaluna to me yesterday. It is about a fruit bat that gets separated from her mother and grows up in a bird's nest until she finds her mom. I really liked it. Jurene knows a lot about bats. Her mom is planning a surprise for her and has requested the book Silverwing from the library for all of us to read together.
I'll write more later.

No comments: