Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tweeter the Magnificent


Beware! I am Tweeter the Magnificent, the mighty Wizard! At least that is what I got to be this morning. Nitrocat made costumes for all of the buddies: Pinky was a princess and Frankie was a Knight. My wizard costume has a sparkly cape, a pointy hat with a funny sprig at the top and a golden wand with a jewel in it. We told stories and acted them out and it was very silly.
We also got to finish the King's Ransom series that we started with the Kittens and Nitrocat's nephews a couple of weeks ago. We battled humidity and mosquitoes mostly, but we found and defeated the Dragon, rescued Princess Karis, and received a reward of a golden rose. We also did something extra and found a new buddy for the Dragon Phystax so that he would stop being lonely and kidnapping princesses to keep him company.
I'm a little sad though. Frankie and Pinky Poo are leaving me tomorrow. I have had so much fun meeting them and playing with them. I will miss them, but Stacy said that Bob the Turtle will be here shortly and then the fun will start all over again! In the meantime, we will work on our night time boxes.
Later!

No comments: